Cookies for Babies

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Aran Goyoaga's creations for Cookies for Babies

By Aran Goyoaga
I came across Aran Goyoaga's work by accident. As an avid online researcher (can't help it after my years at Google), I ran across some spectacular photography. My eyes were captivated by its combination of simplicity, elegance and composition. I looked closely and found the link to Aran's home page. I instantly knew that I needed to reach out and work with her.

I was even more excited after learning that Aran and I are from the same region in Spain and shared many interests!

Aran calls herself a food stylist, and I would agree with that. When you combine her skills at composition, her creativity, and her passion for photography, you have a sure formula for success. If you asked me to define Aran Goyoaga's work in one word, as difficult as that would be, for me that word would be "exquisite." We are thrilled that Aran recently shot a series of still lives for Cookies for Babies. Here are her adorable creations.

Aran, thank you! and congratulations on your exquisite work.

We look forward to our next collaboration!